Ответ
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Непрочитано 14.12.2021, 08:24   #1
Skyzhay
Новичок

По умолчанию I was considering buying barrows armour

I'm thinking you'll be able to OSRS GP melee them with the Protect From Melee prayer. This is why I'd suggest changing to Recipe For Disaster Gloves or Barrows in the event that you have the chance. Dragon Boots for the Strength Bonus, because Bandos aren't blessed with a Prayer Bonus more hits, which means faster kills and less Prayer is required. I'm not certain if you can do anything for The Obsidian Cape. A Soul Wars/Fire Cape/Skill Cape would certainly be more appealing. But I'm not sure if you're able to get those yet. So yeah an Obby Cape/God Cape will be fine.

So I bought 3 months of membership after taking 2 years off. I'm in the middle of the first month and moved from melee skills at level 60 to level 70, excluding attack which is now 72. I'm planning on focusing on attack as well as strength and defence all to 75 and then going back into Taverly dungeon to earn money from blue dragons. Before I start my journey to blue dragons, I'd love to acquire better armor and weapons if I can. Id like to know what I can buy to upgrade my equipment.

Once I have gotten my melee skills to 75, I'll be able to be able to use 5mil. I'm training on tortoises at the gnome stronghold as they are high HP and low attack. They're not great for money however they've been quick and have xp sofar. I'll be focusing on melee combat (no range or mage).

I was considering buying barrows armour when I realized that it gets worse over time, which would mean spending many dollars to replace it. If anyone has any sugestions about how Ican enhance my three melee skills up to 80 and earn some money, please let me know!

So I've just purchased 3 months runescape 2007 gold membership after having taken two years off. I'm half way through the first month and moved from melee skill level 60 up to level 70. The only difference is attack which is now 72. I'm planning to work on attacking defense, strength, and strength all to 75 and then returning to the Taverly dungeon to get some cash for blue dragons. Before I head to blue dragons, I'd prefer to acquire better armor and weapons , if I am able to. Id like to know what to buy for the equipment.

Последний раз редактировалось Skyzhay; 14.12.2021 в 08:27.
Skyzhay вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра