Ответ
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Непрочитано 05.04.2021, 08:51   #1
Dingbest
Новичок

По умолчанию I like vertical/speed for bigs, but balances is also excellent.

I just bought NBA2K21 and it's my first time playing NBA2K because 2K17. I was told by a buddy that you could possess cpu vs cpu games in blacktop and you didn't need to decide on a team. I thought this would be interesting to MT NBA 2K21 do so that I could make matchups involving the best basketball players of all time and only watch them perform, but it's still making me pick a negative. Is there a way to get cpu vs cpu matchups or was he just cappin w/ me?

ADs very difficult to build - I made a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher using slasher takeover and maxed shooting, it told me that my build is much like AD but he can't take out consistently such as AD but the defense and inside game is very much like AD. Or you can do like the OP said and make a glass shot but will lack on inside game. There's no perfect build for him will need to select between crimson with finishing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to your favorite play style.

Davis has to have great finishing, decent shooting, decent playmaking and world class interior defence. To have playmaking you have to go with PF. To have adequate shooting you have to have green on your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you know your shot well. Red/green pie is your option. Physical - we don't know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I like vertical/speed for bigs, but balances is also excellent.

Update close shot, driving dunk and standing dunk - you'll have 7 completing badges. Will equip big man contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid selection, free throw. Should be 14 - enough to be in a position to green everything. Playmaking - this is up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you are able to go with post motions. I'd go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and Cheap NBA 2K21 MT include a little bit to article moves to have 5 playmaking badges. Defence - interior, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either move for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and steal.
Dingbest вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ