Ответ
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Непрочитано 05.04.2021, 08:51   #1
Dingbest
Новичок

По умолчанию How to Shoot in NBA2K21.

I made a quick video which I'm expecting some individuals are able to use to shoot with the shot stick, '' The shooting is nice and I need some individuals to NBA 2K Coins take some opportunity to learn it before we get too critical. I made a quick video that I'm hoping some individuals can use to take with the shot stick, The shooting is fine and I want some people to take the opportunity to learn it before we become too critical. I have done a shoot about with Durant, even though it takes some time getting use to, I wasn't having the exact same issue everyone else was using the shots. I wanted to earn a man that could score will enjoy last year, quickly I discovered that isn't feasible. Because of this I've used more real basketball IQ than I'd to in last years game.

I concur. Taking more intelligent shots is a fantastic thing. You can't simply go complete brain dead because you know your jumper. I am a SG, it has also taught me the way to use the flooring without the ball. It's just like a whole other game playing without the ball. It's like a whole other game playing without the ball. So you are not making any adjustments in any respect? Just trying to flick down as quickly as you can at time that the LT tap? I love you. I almost sat down to make a virtually identical video now. I understand some people just straight up do not like the rod, but it's not rocket science to make it work. I think a lot of people are ignoring the timing aspect (which admittedly the game itself doesn't really tell you about - you'd to watch Mike's tweet), but if you combine a continuous pull-back on the stick and time, it works just fine IMO.

Certainly, I am not the master at this by far. And I know somebody will get way better at It than me. Just thought I would show people that there's a method that is appropriate for me and it might help someone else. Everyone asked a bigger shooting skill difference. 2K is attempting. The ability gap wasn't in shooting, it's from the ai bullshit like off balling that the entire game rather than getting penalized. The ability gap was not in shooting, it is from the ai bullshit like off balling the whole game and not getting penalized. Nah its not fine. I do not want to use the tube or the shot rod. I feel you bro. I'd rather shoot with square. But if there's an edge that the devs inform us is an advantage, I don't need to be left behind.

Understanding how steam is, you may either anticipate halloween, christmas or new years. Outside of these, anything later on and I'm sure that's too late for you to Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins still be interested in purchasing the game. I can almost guarantee it will be available at christmas, but sometimes it isn't a huge discount , I would say maybe 30-40% off most, but look back in 2k19's and 2k20's earnings history and find out how much they went for in christmas 2018 and 2019 to get a notion.
Dingbest вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ