Ответ
Опции темы Опции просмотра
Непрочитано 08.04.2021, 11:41   #1
sunxuemei
Новичок

По умолчанию On common occurances I believe landmark articles

If you need Animal Crossing Items to change anything, maybe you could add dash to memorial posts to function as a trigger warning to those who have unhealed hurt and prefer to skip past those posts.

I really don't believe the answer is to remove them entirely. People come from a very vulnerable area submitting those and are trying to provide their heart into a secure community they hope will accept it. I believe that it could be really damaging to find an automatic delete in return.

Additionally regarding spoilers and time traveling, I know think it's an incredibly tough issue to medium regarding seasonal events and items. What is a spoiler for the northen hemisphere is not a spoiler for the southern (and vice versa) and it would be unfair to police people's hemisphere choice for the sake of a spoiler tag. I do however feel that spoilers could be used for time locked items (such as the mario things ) that are hacked in before their release date. This could be taxing to medium as there's a set release date for those items and the spoiler tag could be enforced from the day of the upgrade to the afternoon of item release. It is not something that bothers me personally but could be something to consider.

On common occurances I believe landmark articles are good for the subreddit overall as creature crossing is mainly a game about setting your own goals and I think it's great that people have somewhere to discuss them. I'm also very sympathetic about the tacky limit and with that in mind I feel the present codes and queries threads cheap Animal Crossing Bells do a decent job of keeping the subreddit tidy.
sunxuemei вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра