Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 22.10.2019, 02:38   #3
Timothyidorm
Бывалый Рапидовод

Отправить сообщение для Timothyidorm с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Timothyidorm с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Timothyidorm с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для Timothyidorm с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Замена экрана на iPhone 5s, 6, 7, 7 Plus, 8, X.

Our iPad can be like our right arm. http://i7phone.com.ua/remont-ipad When an iPad screen is damaged or internal components malfunction, our daily routine gets thrown off. i7phone Kiev carries all of the iPad screen replacements and repair parts you’ll need for DIY repairs so you can get back to your routine quickly and without breaking the bank. If your iPad screen cracks, or the iPad’s LCD has dead pixels that interfere with viewing or navigation, don’t rush to the Apple store just yet. The screen can be fixed without purchasing an entirely new iPad. i7phone service will provide you with easy to follow iPad repair guides and HD videos to make the repair process quick and painless. We carry brand new parts for all generations of the iPad: iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Mini (Retina)
Timothyidorm вне форума   Ответить с цитированием